The Wedding Trap

by Tracy Anne Warren | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by AlterEgoZoe of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by AlterEgoZoe from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009
Picked up at St. Luke's.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, August 13, 2009
Received in a box of books, thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
The first of your generous giveaway bookboxes arrived today - many thanks! As these are romances I will probably release most of them unread, though if any catch my eye I might check them out. They'll be distributed among the new local Little Free Libraries or other locations.

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Shipyard Brew Pub in Eliot, Maine USA on Sunday, October 28, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (10/28/2018 UTC) at Shipyard Brew Pub in Eliot, Maine USA

I plan to leave this book in the brew-pub this afternoon; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in ME here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***