YOU: The Owner's Manual: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz | Health, Mind & Body |
Registered by rampallion of Evanston, Illinois USA on 7/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by rampallion from Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009
Excellent, plain-English advice from two doctors. I accidentally bought two copies of this, so I will release this copy at the next BookCrossing meetup.

Journal Entry 2 by rampallion at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/28/2009 UTC) at Cafe Mozart in Evanston, Illinois USA

Bringing to the Meetup at 6:30. Details are at http://bookcrossing.meetup.com/1/calendar/10878977/

If there are no takers, I will leave this in the café.

Journal Entry 3 by gingergrant from Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 30, 2009
Caught this at the second July Evanston BC Meet-up. It's full of good, useful information. Although, I'm finding the "at least two jokes per paragraph" rule they seem to use to be overkill--it's like humor-by-sledgehammer. Stick to your day jobs, fellas!

Journal Entry 4 by gingergrant at Hubs Restaurant in Chicago, Illinois USA on Sunday, November 29, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/29/2009 UTC) at Hubs Restaurant in Chicago, Illinois USA

Will leave somewhere in the seating area.