Family Ties (The Family Series #2) (Heartsong Presents #562)

by Janet Lee Barton | Romance |
Registered by peggypenguin of Goshen, Indiana USA on 7/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by peggypenguin from Goshen, Indiana USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009
I now have the book in a larger book with several other stories.
Contemporary Inspirational Romance

Journal Entry 2 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009
I received this book on 7/17 from my sister in Indiana to release for her. I'll be posting it on PaperBackSwap and Book Mooch if no one is wishing for it on here.

c. 2003 -- 170 pages -- Paperback

Back Cover: Can family ties usher in true love? Everyone in Luke Breland's large family has a significant other -- everyone, that is, except Luke. He hasn't been able to find anyone in the small town of Sweet Springs. Months after losing her fiance to her best friend, Rae Wellington travels to Sweet Springs, NM, seeking solace from her father -- and with hopes of convincing him to move back with her to the city.

Rae is welcomed with open arms by her father -- and by Luke Breland. Her resolve to return to the city begins to weaken while her love for Luke begins to grow. Can Luke convince Rae that the city can wait? Will Rae let God heal the wounds caused by others? Will their family ties in Sweet Springs bring them true love? "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

Released 10 yrs ago (7/31/2009 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

I'm mailing this book sometime this week (by Friday) to snowy652 in Canada ... as a RABCK from off her Book Mooch wishlist.

Journal Entry 4 by snowy652 from Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, September 23, 2009
what a wonderful surprise -- thank you so very much for thinking of me. I will comment on it once I have read it and then pass it on --- blessings to you

Enjoyed

Journal Entry 5 by snowy652 at regency park in Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/7/2020 UTC) at regency park in Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada

Safe travels