Murder in Ordinary Time: A Sister Mary Helen Mystery

by Sister Carol Ann O'Marie, Sister Carol Anne O'marie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/26/2009
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 26, 2009
Amazon Editorial Review:

Just one bite of that irresistible Christmas cookie and Christina Kelly, Channel 5's leading investigative reporter, was on the air--dead. The odor of bitter almond told Sister May Helen the cause of the death: cyanide. Somewhere in the studio was the wily killer; it was a person everyone knew.
Had Christina's investigations led her to her dead end? Or was the fatal cookie meant for someone else: the notorious womanizer; the hard-drinking floor manager with something to hide; or perhaps Wicked Wendy, who certainly fit her nickname? Or was the intended victim the intrepid nun herself?
Heaven help her as Sister Mary Helen charges in where angels fear to tread to trap a killer before he strikes again.

I like this sleuth.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, August 02, 2010
This one was good, but it wasn't as good as the last one I read in this series.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (9/18/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

On its way to a sweeps winner. Enjoy the book, drink some tea and have a relaxing time.

Journal Entry 4 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Thursday, November 17, 2011
Arrived today, as part of the Crime and Tea Sweepstake. I'm guessing it took the long way around the world to get here... Talk about traveling books...!!!
Thank you very much, I am looking forward to reading this.
... Or maybe I'll finish my packet of cookies first, the novel might put me off...

I will journal again when I have read it and it is ready for release.