Dark Horizons 54: Spring 2009

Registered by dark-draco of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 7/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 25, 2009
This is a short anthology of poetry, fiction and articles published by the British Fantasy Society. There are quite a few gems in here to enjoy. "Beyond the Fifth Sky" by Ross Gresham is by far the best story - although I would love it to have been longer and to find out what happened next. Maybe the author will turn it into a full length novel one day, as the world and the characters he introduces are great. The interview with Robert Holdstock by Jan Edwards, is also very good and I love some of the views he expresses, especially about our ideas regarding the end of the world.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/28/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Sent as part of my fantasy book RABCK giveaway - hope you like it.

Journal Entry 3 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, July 30, 2009
Thank you very much dark-draco for this book.
Will be nice to read on the way to work in the metro ;-)

Journal Entry 4 by winghippoleinwing at Kirjasto 10 in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, July 27, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/27/2012 UTC) at Kirjasto 10 in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

The book can be found above the postoffice in the centre of Helsinki, in the shelf in the hallway when you take the escalator up from the post, in the nice big building that was once the main post office of Helsinki.