Lean Mean Thirteen

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by chronicbooker3 of Hamilton, Ontario Canada on 7/24/2009
Journal Entry 1 by chronicbooker3 from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 24, 2009
Personal Copy

Journal Entry 2 by chronicbooker3 at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 08, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (11/8/2009 UTC) at Second Cup - Lakeshore at Navy in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Taking to the meetup

Journal Entry 3 by rockyhorror1978 from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 08, 2009
I'm a late comer to the Stephanie Plum series and it comes highly recommended. I am looking forward to reading this series.

Journal Entry 4 by rockyhorror1978 at St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 13, 2020
We are releasing books that are unlikely to be read in the near future.

Released 6 mos ago (9/13/2020 UTC) at -- Somewhere in St. Catharines in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING! YOU'VE COME TO A FRIENDLY PLACE!

Congratulations on finding this book and hope you enjoy it. I would be thrilled if you take the time to let me know what you thought of it by making a journal entry when you find this book and/or when you have finished reading it. Please feel free to explore bookcrossing and if you decide that you would like to join, tell them rockyhorror1978 sent you! :) It's a free and fun way to liberate your literature!

If you are going to share this book by passing it on or leaving it somewhere in the world to be found as a "wild release," let the world of bookcrossers know where and when by using it's unique BCID number and following the instructions!

Enjoy this book! "Make the whole world a library"

RELEASE NOTES: Being released in a box of books on the lawn. If no one takes it, it will be donated to Value Village.