A Father's Revenge

by PAN BOUYOUCAS | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Amazon Editorial Review:
A Father's Revenge is a disturbing and finely-wrought crime novel. The author takes us on the painful journey of a father in search of justice and the Quebecois detective investigating the incident. It is the fourth novel by Pan Bouyoucas.

This looks very interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 26, 2009
This was disturbing. Living on the other side of the country, I am not as aware of the tensions in Quebec between the Quebequois and the other ethnic groups, especially after the time of the referendom. Those who wanted to separate blamed the ethnic vote for losing the referendom. In this story, the Greeks blamed the Quebequois for their failures, and mistrusted them. The two fathers in this story were blinded by their hatred.

I am reserving this for one of my bookboxes.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, February 05, 2010
This book was chosen by eicuthbertson from the Two Worlds VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Received tonight - thanks, loveamystery!
Chosen from the Two Worlds Bookbox.