corner corner Death of a Hussy

Death of a Hussy
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Tamsine of Strasbourg, Alsace France on 7/21/2009

status (set by florence71): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Tamsine from Strasbourg, Alsace France on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Simplistic characters but funny story.

Journal Entry 2 by Tamsine at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, August 16, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/16/2010 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

Parti chez Icila

Journal Entry 3 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Thanks Tamsine, as you know I received the book-box long time ago but I'm a bit busy with children, grandchildren and journeys.

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The first ones in the series, the best.

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, February 23, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/23/2018 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

Et hop ! Dans le courrier pour Passeur-X.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Friday, March 02, 2018

Just arrived. Thanks a lot, Icila.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Strasbourg, Alsace France on Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Light and pleasant.

Journal Entry 8 by wingPasseur-Xwing at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 23, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (3/23/2018 UTC) at Book on a wishlist, By Post -- Controlled Releases

This title was laying on a wishlist.

Journal Entry 9 by wingflorence71wing at Fontenay-sous-Bois, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, March 24, 2018

Thanks Passeur_X ! I don't know if it's one of the first of the series but I think I will start with this one.