Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One Will Get Hurt

Registered by chich of Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on 7/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Friday, July 17, 2009
Product Description:
With wit and wisdom, Karen Scalf Linamen offers you fifteen low-calorie and fat-free ways to lift your spirits. This outrageously funny "joy enhancement" manual just for women combines humorous observations and road-tested insight. From the hilarious to the poignant, Karen gives you more than a dozen joy boosters, stress busters, hope builders, quick fixes, and long-term solutions designed to help you experience a positive difference in your life. So pick up your favourite chcolate confection and settle down with Just Hand Over the Chocolate and No One WIll Get Hurt. It's good for you.

About the Author:
Karen Linamen is the author or coauthor of seven books, including Pillow Talk and Happily Ever After. Two of her books have received recognition as finalists for the ECPA Gold Medallion Award. A contributing editor for Today's Christian Woman magazine and author of more than one hundred magazine articles, Linamen is a frequent speaker at churches, women's retreats, and writers' conferences.

Journal Entry 2 by chich from Sant Antoni de Portmany, Illes Balears/Islas Baleares Spain on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Book sent to an unsuspecting bookcrosser today as part of the Wishlist Challenge, enjoy:o)

Journal Entry 3 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Wow!!!! thanks so much chich:) this really was a lovely surprise:) look forward to read the book:) THANKS!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Saturday, December 05, 2009
A very interesting book, it was different for what I thought it would be but I liked it. Karen has a great writing style. It´s great how she uses humour in the book. I really liked some of the advice she gave, but sometimes it was perhaps a bit too American for me, hehehe.
I like what she said about getting out of our comfort zone - strive - learn - grow - emerge - expand - explore!!

Will send this book to a friend soon:)

Journal Entry 5 by Bjorg at on Friday, December 18, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/21/2009 UTC) at

I´m sending this book to my birthday budday - Mallary:) Her birthday is not until January but the mail is so slow in December so the book should get to her in early January.

Geri - I´ll be sending you a few surprises in January so keep an eye on your mailbox:)

Journal Entry 6 by Mallary from Ginestas, Languedoc-Roussillon France on Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Thank you for sending me this book! It arrived a few days ago and in all my excitement I nearly forgot to journal it! Can't wait to read it. The post was fast too :)