Christmas Letters

by Debbie Macomber | Romance |
Registered by trekwoman of -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on 7/16/2009
Journal Entry 1 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Thursday, July 16, 2009
Harcover. Picked it up, used, from a garage sale, library sale or thrift.

Released 9 yrs ago (4/29/2010 UTC) at Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Sent along in the Geographical Never Been Boxed box (#5: South Central and Upper Plains).

Journal Entry 3 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, May 09, 2010
Chosen from the Never Been Boxed Book Box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Saturday, November 06, 2010
Cute story, but got a little tedious towards then end. Will add to a Christmas Book Box.

Journal Entry 5 by wingheartthumperwing at BOOK BOX in bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Thursday, November 11, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (11/8/2010 UTC) at BOOK BOX in bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to the Shrinking Christmas Book Box.

Journal Entry 6 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, November 29, 2010
I am taking this from LoriPed's Shrinking Christmas Book Box! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, December 13, 2010
What a delightful Christmas story...a bit predictable but that is the way I like my holiday books! Happy, sweet, quick to read; yes to all of those things! Thanks for sharing this book!
PS. I just read heartthumper's notes...and I agree...a bit tedious at the end. I thought the author let us down a bit...but still a quick, fun holiday read.

Journal Entry 8 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, January 13, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (1/13/2011 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book is going into bookstogive's Happy Holiday's Bookbox! Happy travels!

Journal Entry 9 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, February 17, 2011
This great book returned in the Happy Holiday's Bookbox, thanks for including it. I am looking forward to reading it and then I will pass it on.

Edit:

I decided that it was time for this lovely book to travel on and it is too nice to wild release so I am looking for just the right person who will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 10 by wingbookstogivewing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, February 05, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at San Antonio, Texas USA

Releasing this Wishlist book to the winner of the BC Spirit RABCK, I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 11 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, February 12, 2012
Thank you so much for this wishlist book that arrived along with lots of goodies. I especially love the bookmark that looks like it would be a wonderful hall runner for a doll house. Love the pattern!

Such a well traveled book! I was surprised to never have heard of it before I put it on my wishlist. I have a love/hate relationship with Debbie Macomber books. When they aren't straight romance they are wonderful and so easy to read in one sitting.
This will be my read for today if I can get the house cleaned in the next few hours.
Thanks again for being SO generous.

Journal Entry 12 by wingMyssCynwing at San Antonio, Texas USA on Sunday, March 11, 2012
Not a bad story but it kept me busy for a few hours. I love the flow of Debbie Macombers books but I wish she'd write a bit more realistic stories like the Blossom St series. Less romance and more story.
This one will travel soon. I reached out to someone who has it on her wishlist so watch for another JE soon.

Journal Entry 13 by Judyjoy at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Received this in the mail a few weeks ago. Thanks for the books and all the goodies :0)

Journal Entry 14 by wingNancyNovawing at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 09, 2012
read this years ago. From the abxc meetup today. Will save for a Christmas release

Journal Entry 15 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/15/2012 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

NJABBIC, D for December, Christmas and name release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!