Keepsake Crimes (A Scrapbooking Mystery)

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425190749 Global Overview for this book
Registered by mickeygirl74 of Albemarle, North Carolina USA on 7/13/2009
Journal Entry 1 by mickeygirl74 from Albemarle, North Carolina USA on Monday, July 13, 2009
First in a new series by the author of the Tea Shop Mystery series.

Journal Entry 2 by mickeygirl74 from Albemarle, North Carolina USA on Monday, July 20, 2009
I read in the author's acknowledgments that she thanked Mary Higgins Clark. So, I had high hopes going into this book because I love reading MHC's books. But this book didn't really do it for me. It seemed like once she solved the mystery, the book just ended. I guess because it's the first in a series she felt she could just continue the story in the next books, I just don't know if I'll continue with them.

Journal Entry 3 by mickeygirl74 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (9/16/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Being sent to the winner of Pretty Poodle's Happy Day RABCK Sweepstakes for August/September.

Journal Entry 4 by oldreader from Citrus Heights, California USA on Friday, September 18, 2009
arrived today.decoy or winner???

Journal Entry 5 by oldreader at Citrus Heights, California USA on Friday, June 18, 2010
This was cute,cute,cute.Haven't read a light mystery in awhile.Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 6 by oldreader at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, June 21, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/21/2010 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

you have found a bookcrossing book.This is a free site that tracks the books as they travel.Please journal this when you find it and after reading.
You may remain anonymous.

Happy day

Journal Entry 7 by denny08 at Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, June 30, 2010
I'm looking forward to reading this one too. I'm not going to start scrapbooking just because there are tips in the book though. No, no, I'm not. Thank you again!

Journal Entry 8 by denny08 at Little Free Library in El Paso, Texas USA on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (4/10/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library in El Paso, Texas USA

Love the idea of a little free library!