Dragons of Spring Dawning (Dragonlance Chronicles, Vol. 3)

by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/6/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, June 6, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

I once was a big Dungeons & Dragons fan, and these spin-off novels were tremendously entertaining for me. Its now time to find a new home for them.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, January 13, 2023
Ok, so I planned to release them twenty years ago, but here they are, still sitting on a shelf. Time to rectify that oversight.

Released 1 yr ago (1/16/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Remsen Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a table outside Dunkin' Donuts.

Released for the 2023 Clean Start challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!