African Short Stories (African Writers Series)

by Chinua Achebe & C.L Innes | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Anjakarlsen of Askeby, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on 7/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Anjakarlsen from Askeby, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, July 06, 2009
Paperback.

Journal Entry 2 by Anjakarlsen at St. Lind, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, July 06, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/7/2009 UTC) at St. Lind, Storstrøms Amt Denmark

For my sister Christina82

Journal Entry 3 by christina82 from Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, July 06, 2009
This is going on my bookcrossingshelf.

Journal Entry 4 by christina82 from Stege, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Reserved for DitteL

Journal Entry 5 by christina82 at St. Lind, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Sunday, July 19, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/19/2009 UTC) at St. Lind, Storstrøms Amt Denmark

Will give this to Ditte today...

Journal Entry 6 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, July 20, 2009
Got this yesterday from Christina. Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 7 by DitteL at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2014 UTC) at Herlev bibliotek - bogbyttedag in Herlev, København Amt Denmark

As my family has grown and I know longer have the time or space for as many books as I used to, this lovely book is continuing its journey. Hopefully, it will find a new owner who will have the time to enjoy it.
Safe journey little book