Dead by Morning

by Dorothy Simpson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJudySlump612wing of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 7/5/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingJudySlump612wing from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Sunday, July 05, 2009
I haven't read this, but I got greedy and took seven books from nuttyreader's British mystery bookbox, so I came up with this as a seventh book to replace what i was taking.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJudySlump612wing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Sunday, July 05, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/4/2009 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Placed in nuttyreader's British mystery bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by k00kaburra from San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
This one sounds pretty interesting, but I'm getting pretty greedy with this bookbox so I'll let it keep on traveling.

This book enjoyed a brief stay in San Jose, California before continuing its travels with the British Mystery Bookbox!

Journal Entry 4 by k00kaburra at USPS, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 20, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/20/2009 UTC) at USPS, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Decided not to keep this one, so back in the book box it goes!

Journal Entry 5 by nuttyreader from Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Monday, August 17, 2009
This is an author I do not think I have read! Thanks looks interesting.

Journal Entry 6 by nuttyreader at Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/12/2013 UTC) at Wichita Falls, Texas USA

If you've found this book, welcome to bookcrossing! We're a bunch of people who leave books for others to find and enjoy. You can keep the book or pass it on, leave a note here if you like, or not --it's up to you. (You can remain anonymous). Happy Reading!
Giving to a friend. Enjoy!