Hood

by Emma Donoghue | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 014023084x Global Overview for this book
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 4, 2009
From Dunedin's Regent booksale.

v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Released 14 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to another bookcrosser at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 3 by marcienz from Kimbell, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wow - no review from Futurecat. I'm looking forward to reading a book with a picture of me on the cover.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Just for you, MarcieNZ, here is my review of another copy.

v

Journal Entry 5 by marcienz at Hororata, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 19, 2010

Released 13 yrs ago (6/19/2010 UTC) at Hororata, Canterbury New Zealand

Taken to the Hororata Cafe today.

Released 13 yrs ago (6/20/2010 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Ended up back in my possession after the Darfield meetup, so I dropped it into our OBCZ.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, February 10, 2011
Interesting.Wordy!