Have His Carcase

by Dorothy L. Sayers | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/3/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 03, 2009
I am clearing out my bookshelf of 'to be read books' as I am moving to the UK and can't take my books with me.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, July 06, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/6/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This book was on my reading pile but I am unable to get it read before leaving the country and it is therefore being given to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 09, 2009
Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

Released 9 yrs ago (2/26/2010 UTC) at Arts Centre - specific location in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a table in a cafe.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.