corner corner Female Friends

Female Friends
by Fay Weldon | Women's Fiction
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 7/3/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 03, 2009

I am clearing out my bookshelf of 'to be read books' as I am moving to the UK and can't take my books with me. I don't know why this was on my reading pile as I have gone off this author.

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/7/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a fellow bookcrosser as I won't have a chance to release it myself before leaving the country.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Lytteltonwitch told me she was bringing round a few books... I think she meant to say a few boxes of books!

^ ^
=+=
v

1 April 2011: Released at a lookout overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, and caught before I got home to make release notes. Hope you enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Saturday, April 23, 2011

I found it awhile ago but I'm a workoholic and didn't have time to get to it yet.
Looks like something I would never read in a million years. Well, I guess I'll get to it! Maybe when the semester ends...

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Saturday, April 23, 2011

(same person)
PS: I love the idea of leaving it right in a touristy part by the Golden Gate bridge. I just happened to be there on my day off. I live in Sacramento.Where should I leave it when I'm done- the Capitol building? I have no idea where people like to go to in Sac!