The Second Summoning (The Keeper's Chronicles, No 2)

by Tanya Huff | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mammajamma of Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on 7/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by mammajamma from Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Thursday, July 02, 2009
Another paperback bought at the thrift store for a quarter with the intention of looking for the first book in the series. I never bothered to look and I'm in a shelf-clearing mood. So from the back of the book:

"Claire Hansen (has the job of being) one of Earth's Guardians, 'Summoned' to areas where anomalies existed, where rifts had opened - or had been opened. Such places were the world's danger spots where if they weren't sealed in time, all the minions of Hell might break through."

Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands and where you found it. This will keep its unique history up to date and we can all follow its travels. After you've finished with it, feel free to pass it along to someone else...or why not leave it in a public spot for someone else to find...just like you did!

If you decide to join us at BookCrossing, please consider using me, mammajamma, as the person who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by mammajamma at Starbucks in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/14/2009 UTC) at Starbucks in Las Cruces, New Mexico USA