The Hobbit

by J.R.R. Tolkien | Other |
Registered by MeGeerts of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 7/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by MeGeerts from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, July 02, 2009
House clearance. Releasing loads of book :D

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 02, 2009
This was left behind at the meetup tonight so I'm taking to the Unconvention this Saturday.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLittleSuzwing at on Friday, July 03, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/4/2009 UTC) at

This book is being released at the Edinburgh 2009 UK Bookcrossing Unconvention (www.bcukunconvention.co.uk). I hope it is found, read and enjoyed.

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.

Journal Entry 4 by deadendmind from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Saturday, July 04, 2009
I've been wanting to read this for some time, thank you! Picked it up from the UnConvention.

Journal Entry 5 by TIFFANY1972 from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, December 28, 2009
Ι had "caught" it about 2 months ago, in order to give it to a sweetest member, Tigressaki. Due to a health issue, she hadn't been able to meet me and take it. Thank God, now that she's doing better, she will have it in her hands in a week or two(hopefully).

Journal Entry 6 by tigressaki from Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, March 01, 2010
I took it from my dearest friend Tiffany1972,who kept it for me all this months,at the meeting on Sunday at 28/2/2010.Thank you very mutch Tiffany1972.You are the best.