Fatherland

by Robert Harris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 7/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 17, 2009
Excellent story set in 1964 - but in a time which was celebrating Hitler's 75th birthday & the success of the Third Reich! A real page turner, couldn't put it down!

I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it as much as I did!

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Oxford/Berkshire area

Journal Entry 2 by Molyneux at The White Hart in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 17, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/17/2009 UTC) at The White Hart in Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by chelseagirl at Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 13, 2010
Picked up from the bookshelf in The Black Horse, West Hanney during a micro BC meet. I've read Enigma but never got round to finding this one. Am looking forward to it!

Journal Entry 4 by songofdarkness at Faringdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2012
Received from chelseagirl

Journal Entry 5 by songofdarkness at Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, January 28, 2021
Having a clear out- time for this one to find a new home.

Journal Entry 6 by songofdarkness at Milton Road in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2021 UTC) at Milton Road in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset United Kingdom

Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world.

Please consider using me, songofdarkness, as your referral member.

Happy reading :)