Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winghippoleinwing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 6/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, June 27, 2009
Picador 2001
310 pages

From the Back Cover:
A dazzling urban satire of modern human relations?
An ironic, tragic insight into the demise of the nuclear family?
Or the confused ramblings of a pissed thirty-something?

Journal Entry 2 by winghippoleinwing at At meetup, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/14/2010 UTC) at At meetup, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Going to Kirjakko ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I've just finished her second diary, so I'm doing this the wrong way round. With Bridget it probably doesn't matter... From Hippolein's collection of All Diaries Great and Small. To be read soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, April 26, 2010
I happened to read part two of Bridget's Diary first and have to say the writer has improved since this first part. Which means the film manuscript had a superb writer as I liked the first film better than the sequal.

Bridget will continue her journey to meet new friends.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 07, 2010
Bridget will move into Stade, Germany, as Into-the-Blue won a RABCK, wants easy-to-read women's fiction and already has part two (Edge of Reason).
Hope you have fun with it and do see the movie as well!

Journal Entry 6 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Stade, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Received today - thanks very much - also for the postcard, a great addition to my collection.

update of 08.08.2013:
good fun - thanks again!

Journal Entry 7 by wingInto-the-Bluewing at Wohnmobilstellplatz am Kuhhirten in Bremen, Bremen Germany on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/24/2013 UTC) at Wohnmobilstellplatz am Kuhhirten in Bremen, Bremen Germany

Waiting for a New reader at the motor home park in Bremen

Journal Entry 8 by FrankGr at Bremen, Bremen Germany on Monday, September 23, 2013
This is the first bookcrossing book EVER that I was lucky enough to find. What a coincidence that I released the German translation of the same book about three years ago...
Since I know it already, I'll probably not read it, but chances are good that it'll soon be released in a country whose inhabitants are so weird that they insist on driving on the left side ;-)

Journal Entry 9 by FrankGr at Tower Bridge, in Tower Bridge, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/6/2013 UTC) at Tower Bridge, in Tower Bridge, Greater London United Kingdom

Left on a bench near the south end of Tower Bridge.