Hot Pursuit

by Christina Skye | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, June 22, 2009
to be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 15, 2010
Thanks so much for the RABCK! I really enjoy this author!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 19, 2012
Book Description:
He's hot. He's tough. He's dangerous...
Bestselling suspense writer Taylor O'Toole has a huge problem--almost overnight, her quiet, humdrum life is starting to resemble one of her novels. Who knew that a little unofficial surveillance for a friend would backfire--throwing her into the crosshairs of a stalker? And why does her sexy new neighbor always seem to turn up when things start heading south?

He's a Navy SEAL with a top secret mission: her!
When Navy SEAL Jack Broussard is called back from a dangerous mission, the last thing he expects is a top secret assignment protecting a beautiful mystery writer. Jack can drop a kidnapper with his bare hands, run airtight surveillance, and cook a mean lasagna, but tangling with his unpredictable neighbor is enough to drive any man crazy. Like it or not, his new orders are to keep Taylor O'Toole in his sights--after all, she could be a key link in the government search for a missing Navy scientist. But when an attempt on Taylor's life ratchets up the stakes, Jack knows he'd better watch his heart. Because suddenly the chase is on . . . and seduction has never been so close. Or so dangerous.

My Review: Usually I really enjoy this author's books, but this one moved a bit slow for me. I'm not sure if it was because I was on vacation and easily distracted by other things, but it took me a while to finish this one. I loved the characters, but the pace of the story just seemed slow to me and made it easy to put aside and read something else before coming back to finish it.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2013
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #11.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
This wasn't chosen from Round #12 of the Virtual Romance Bookbox, so it's available.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015
This wasn't chosen from Booklady331's ABC VBB, so it's available.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Navarre, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (7/14/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library in Navarre, Florida USA

Left in Little Free Library, 9575 Navarre Parkway, Navarre, Florida. Enjoy the book!