A Recipe for Bees: A Novel

by Gail Anderson-Dargatz | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0385720483 Global Overview for this book
Registered by trekwoman of -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on 6/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Monday, June 22, 2009
Paperback. Purchased used from a library sale.

Journal Entry 2 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Monday, June 22, 2009
I absolutely adored the author's prior book "The Cure for Death By Lightning", which is why I bought this one. However, I simply didn't like this one.

Journal Entry 3 by trekwoman at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 02, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

[R: Birthday surprise!]

Journal Entry 4 by bet80 from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday. How GENEROUS! It was a great day.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, October 28, 2010
Received today from bet80

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Chosen from the ABC Bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 8 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, December 28, 2015
Great book. sending off to another reader.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, December 28, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (12/28/2015 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to the Author Bookbox beginning with the letter A.

Journal Entry 10 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Monday, January 04, 2016
I have chosen this book from iwillrejoice's ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter A. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 11 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017
I started reading this book and couldn't get into it. I gave it another try several weeks (months?) later and managed to get all the way through it. Some time has passed since I finished it, and I don't remember much about it so apparently I did not enjoy it very much. I hope the next reader likes it better.

Journal Entry 12 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
This book will be passed on to retc tomorrow.