Murder on the Thirty-First Floor

by Per Wahloo | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DitteL of Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on 6/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by DitteL from Næstved, Storstrøms Amt Denmark on Monday, June 22, 2009
Bought at a local charity shop.

From the back:
When the nation's sole publishing conglomerate receives a mysterious bomb threat, Chief Inspector Jensen is ordered to find the culprit within a week - or else. As his investigation begins to reveal the unsevory secrets of a growin list of suspects, Jensen realizes that he has uncovered a tragic story of betrayal and death in which he will play the central role.

Journal Entry 2 by DitteL at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 22, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (6/24/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sent to the 2nd International Book & Bookmark Laugh Day Contest. Group 1

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, June 26, 2009
Thank you so much for the lovely surprises: chocolates (yummy!), and lovely bookmarks and postcard.
I don't know this writer... but the cover picture is promising. I love my mysteries!
Thanks again, looking forward to reading it!
Eva

Journal Entry 4 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, February 01, 2013
Reserved for Maid-of-Kent, who was nice enough to offer me one of my WishList Books...
About time I read it, now that I can see the registration date! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (8/20/2014 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent to Maid-of-Kent in The Netherlands; this is part of a long-due swap, and I am really sorry for the delay.
I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, August 28, 2014
Book arrived safely - thanks Bookworm-lady! It was a very nice surprise as I had forgotten all about it.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Amstelveen, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, September 21, 2014
I love the 10 Beck books, but this one, written by one of the 2 authors of Beck, was not so appealling. I guess it was written before the Beck books and Wahloo had not yet got into his stride. For all that, I read till the end and will pass on in good Bookcrossing tradition.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmaid-of-kentwing at Grafton Centre in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Grafton Centre in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using my name, maid-of-kent, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!