Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by madmadge of Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on 6/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by madmadge from Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 15, 2009
Bought today at the British Heart Foundation Charity Shop.

From back cover:
How can you know someone you've never met?
Joyce Conway remembers things she shouldn't. She knows about tiny cobbled streets in Paris, which she has never visited. And every night she dreams about an unknown little girl with blonde hair.
Justin Hitchcock is divorced, lonely and restless. He arrives in Dublin to give a lecture on art and is persuaded to donate blood. It's the first thing to come straight from his heart in a long time.
When Joyce leaves hopsital after a terrible accident, with her life and her marriage in pieces, she moves back in with her elderly father. All the while, a strong sense of deja vu is overwhelming her and she can't figure out why...

Journal Entry 2 by madmadge from Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 22, 2009
This book seemed like a good read at the beginning but it started to annoy me and I just couldn't be bothered to carry on with it. I found it totally unbelievable and not terribly well written but perhaps that's just my point of view. I'm wild releasing it somewhere in the area tomorrow and maybe somebody else will enjoy it.

Released 9 yrs ago (6/23/2009 UTC) at Somewhere in town centre...... in Wimborne, Dorset United Kingdom

If you find this book and you've got this far I would appreciate it if you could let me know. It won't cost you anything and, who knows, perhaps you will discover the wonderful world of bookcrossing!