"Doctor Who": The Sontaran Games ("Dr Who")

by Jacqueline Rayner | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wilksie of Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/15/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wilksie from Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 15, 2009
Every time the lights go out, someone dies...The Tardis lands at an academy for top athletes, all hoping to be chosen for the forthcoming Globe Games.

Sending to my NSSSS partner.

Journal Entry 2 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 21, 2009
This looks good thank you. I love Dr Who stories.

Journal Entry 3 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 03, 2009
This is a great story and quite exciting. Thank you for sending it to me.
I'm not sure what I will do with it now.

Journal Entry 4 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (10/14/2011 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I saw this in my cousins avaiable books and thought my NSS partner would like it.

Released 6 yrs ago (8/24/2012 UTC) at Hilton Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Am going to read today & then take to the Discworld Convention bookcrossing table

Journal Entry 6 by tiggsybabes at Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 09, 2017
Taking in to school for our new Year 6 book club. I read it years ago, it must have been buried.