Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

by Richard Bach | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0440204887 Global Overview for this book
Registered by K-i-s-m-e-t of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 6/12/2009
Journal Entry 1 by K-i-s-m-e-t from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 12, 2009
This is one of my all time favourite books. It's just full of good advice about how to live life and what really matters. A good reminder that there is really only one thing holding you back from being all that you can be - yourself...particularly all the illusions you have about yourself and the world around you. Believe in yourself. Be honest with yourself. Live life. I've got a few copies of this book - I re-read it fairly often - but it's time to let this copy go. Happy reading.

Journal Entry 2 by K-i-s-m-e-t at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Friday, June 12, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (6/12/2009 UTC) at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I'm planning to pass this book along to singlelady. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by singlelady from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, June 18, 2009
I am all about this book. It is an easy read and the concepts seem very simple, yet difficult to incorporate into one's own life. One to read again and again. Words to live by.