corner corner Poison Study

Poison Study
by Maria V. Snyder | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by suedo of Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on 6/12/2009

status (set by JemmaJ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, June 12, 2009

I bought this book with a lovely amazon voucher that my big brother gave me for my birthday.

Journal Entry 2 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, July 13, 2009

A good read. very much write by numbers fantasy but with cahracters I cared about enough to want more. Will be looking out for book 2. This is going on my partners TBR then my PC

Journal Entry 3 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, August 23, 2009

he enjoyed it, so going into PC until Mum borrows it

Journal Entry 4 by suedo from Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, April 04, 2010

loaned to mum

Journal Entry 5 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Friday, August 12, 2011

good but not one we'll keep. passing on to sandyundead

Journal Entry 6 by Katweeble at Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Given to me by my daughter - it is being added to mount TBR - will you want it back Sue?

Journal Entry 7 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, October 17, 2011

don't need it back, pass it on where you like

Journal Entry 8 by Katweeble at Wolverhampton, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2013

A completely new author for me, and one I will definitely be coming back to again as I loved this book. I have read it very quickly as I have enjoyed it so much. It is in another new world where the Commander is now ruling having overthrown the King. The Commander has very clear rules - the code- by which everyone lives making a much more regulated and balanced world from that the King used to run where magicians were in control but were not very controlled or ethical. There are a lot of interesting moral issues raised in a very readable book. The heroine Yelena is a very strong lady despite having had a very difficult start to her life. The way she deals with all of the problems is interesting - and it is a fantasy novel too, an excellent piece of escapism those I also found thought provoking.

Journal Entry 9 by Katweeble at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/26/2013 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taking to the November 2013 Birmingham Bookcrossing meeting

Journal Entry 10 by Megmac at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/9/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Taking along to the 2015 Bookcrossing Convention in Oxford, UK.

Journal Entry 11 by JemmaJ at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Grabbed from the Book Buffet...

Journal Entry 12 by JemmaJ at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 19, 2018

Released 3 wks ago (1/28/2018 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Took to the monthly meet up at Towcester Mill OBCZ...