Watch Over Me

by Lucy Monroe | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 6/10/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 10, 2009
From the back cover:
Mission: Irresistible
Super spy Mykola Chernichenko comes from a family of geniuses, and though he's no idiot himself, he'd rather be where the action is than analyze it to death. That's why his vacation has just been cut short by a call to get two of his siblings out of some serious trouble--while protecting a newdy scientist whose latest project could change the world...and get her killed.
The guy who'd rather act than think guarding an egghead in a lab coat? Myk would appreciate the irony more if he weren't so busy trying to figure out how, wxactly, to get under said lab coat. Because Lana Ericson just happens to be the hottest thing working the scientific method since, well, ever. Myk had a feeling Lana's laser-like focus would translate to something equally intense int he bedroom. And if she's as curious about him, Myk might just be willing to donate his body to science--each and every night...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, August 02, 2009
Passing this book to JennyC1230. I think you will enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 06, 2009
Thank you! I love this author and I don't have this book. In fact I have two other books in the Goddard Project series, so this is excellent! I have several of her books that I haven't registered or read, so I will let you know when I read them and give you first dibs! :-) Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, July 04, 2014
My Review: I loved this book! I love when the characters are opposites: they are attracted to each other, one of them lights the fuse and then *POW*, this is definitely one of those books.

This author writes great romantic suspense books. I think her Mercenary Trilogy series was my first romantic suspense series that I read. I loved them!! If you like this book you should get them: (#1) Ready, (#2) Willing, and (#3) Able.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving this one to Angellc, I think she might like to read this.