A Year in Provence

by Peter Mayle | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmom-oysterwing of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 6/14/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingmom-oysterwing from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 14, 2009
Left over from the church yard sale.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmom-oysterwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 16, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/16/2018 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

There are too many books in my house, so it's time to share with others. I’m taking this book to the BC in DC holiday party for the First Line book exchange.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 17, 2018
I won this book in the First Line Game of the annual BCinDC holiday party in the new home of authorauthor. I think I'll release this book as I know I will not get to read it in a timely fashion.

The first line of this book is...

The year began with lunch.

Thanks for this book, mom-oyster! It was fun seeing and traveling with you today. Happy holidays!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. The book's title and/or author's name contains the word EAR.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!