Hot Property

by Zoe Barnes | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 6/6/2009
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 06, 2009
Given to me by a friend as left over after a car boot at the village school.

Congratulations and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Weebly referred you on your my profile page.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly at Unicorn Inn OBCZ in Deddington, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 07, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (6/7/2009 UTC) at Unicorn Inn OBCZ in Deddington, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Taking to Sunday Lunch at The Unicorn in Deddington.

Journal Entry 3 by aelizabeth28 on Saturday, August 22, 2009
Picked up this book at a Bed and Breakfast in Deddington, Oxfordhire. Think this service is great and look forward to finding more Book Crossing books!!

CAUGHT IN DEDDINGTON OXFORDSHIRE ENGLAND