The Door

by Magda Szabó | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by podolin of Aalborg, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark on 6/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by podolin at Aalborg, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (6/2/2009 UTC) at Aalborg, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark

Released to budeie, who'll be taking it to Norway. Have a nice trip!

Journal Entry 2 by podolin from Aalborg, Nordjyllands Amt Denmark on Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A truly captivating novel by the late Magda Szabó, Hungary's foremost female writer.

Journal Entry 3 by budeie from Chicago, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Picked up from Podolin in Denmark. Controlled release.

Released 12 yrs ago (7/3/2009 UTC) at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Highly recommended by a friend, and it was as enjoyable as was expected. Great character studies. Can't wait to see what others think about it.

Journal Entry 5 by notnot from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 7, 2009
This one looks interesting. It may join me on my vacation, and who knows where it will end up!?

Journal Entry 6 by notnot from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, August 13, 2009
It took a while before I got into this book, but I'm glad I continued because it was definitely worth it in the end. A great story of moral complexity and the strong bond between two different women.

Journal Entry 7 by notnot at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, August 14, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (8/15/2009 UTC) at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

Will bring it with me to the meet-up.

If you should find this book and you're new to BookCrossing - WELCOME! You have found not only a book but a community of booklovers dedicated to the sharing of books. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that this book has been found. When you've finished the book I hope you'll pass it on to a friend or set it free out "in the wild" for someone else to find. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (This is a FREE & SPAM-FREE Website:), I hope you’ll consider using notnot as the one who referred you!

Journal Entry 8 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, August 15, 2009
Picked up from the BC-meetup

Thanks! :D

Journal Entry 9 by LESEHEST at Kårvatn in Surnadal, Møre og Romsdal fylke Norway on Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/18/2020 UTC) at Kårvatn in Surnadal, Møre og Romsdal fylke Norway

Inne i Målåstua