Because Your Vampire Said So (Broken Heart, Oklahoma, Book 3)

by Michele Bardsley | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BruceAlexander of Ruidoso, New Mexico USA on 5/29/2009
Journal Entry 1 by BruceAlexander from Ruidoso, New Mexico USA on Friday, May 29, 2009
When you're immortal, being a mom won't kill you - it will only make you stronger.

Not just anyone can visit Broken Heart, Oklahoma, especially since all the single moms - like me, Patsy Donahue - have been turned into vampires. I'm forever forty, but looking younger than my years, thanks to my new (un)lifestyle.

And even though most of my customers have skipped town, I still manage to keep my hair salon up and running because of the lycanthropes prowling around. They know how important good grooming is - especially a certain rogue shape-shifter who is as sexy as he is deadly. Now, if only I could put a leash on my wild teenage son. He's up to his neck in danger. The stress would kill me if I wasn't already dead. But my maternal instincts are still alive and kicking, so no one better mess with my flesh and blood.

Journal Entry 2 by BruceAlexander from Ruidoso, New Mexico USA on Friday, September 11, 2009
Sending to Lynn L. in MA for a TT request.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Monday, March 01, 2010