Good Grief

by Lolly Winston | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Mikavr on 5/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Mikavr on Thursday, May 28, 2009
I'm registering this because it's on someone's wishlist and I want to send it to her.

Journal Entry 2 by Mikavr at Asheville, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 4, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (6/4/2009 UTC) at Asheville, North Carolina USA

THis is being sent off to AA in thanks for her help and also in sympathy for a lousy Mother's Day.

Journal Entry 3 by ArtisticAlias from Ivyland, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 12, 2009
Another sweet sentiment, for which I am grateful. Thank you, Mika. You've certainly brightened my days to come with these wonderful books. Looking forward to celebrating YOUR mother's day with you. :o)

Journal Entry 4 by ArtisticAlias from Ivyland, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 30, 2009
This was a very well-paced book and the growth of the principle character is rendered with a nice balance between depth of emotion and sense of humor. I was kept interested in her state of being and rooted for her to do the things she needed to do so that she could figure out what she wanted to do. Overall, subject matter notwithstanding, it was an enjoyable read.