Case Histories

by Kate Atkinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by shovelmonkey1 of Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/27/2009
Journal Entry 1 by shovelmonkey1 from Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 27, 2009
More popular fiction liberated from my friends bookshelf. Will read and release at some point.

Journal Entry 2 by shovelmonkey1 from Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, May 28, 2009
reserved for a RABCK to safrolistics.

Journal Entry 3 by shovelmonkey1 from Hammersmith and Fulham, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 30, 2009
This book was really easy to read, and it took a day and a half of non commital reading to get through it. I liked it which suprised me as its not the kind of book i would normally buy or read but since it was gifted to me i figured i may as well give it a go! Filled with the sadness of lost girls.

Released 9 yrs ago (6/1/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A belated birthday gift! Saw this on your wishlist and thought you might like it. Please read it and pass it on. Thanks.

Journal Entry 5 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Thankyou so much, received in the post today.

Journal Entry 6 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 01, 2009
I really enjoyed this book, full of humour and sadness.... thanks for sharing this.

Released 9 yrs ago (11/14/2009 UTC) at -- Birmingham City Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released somewhere around Birmingham city centre on Saturday.