A Shepherd's Watch: Through the Seasons with One Man and His Dogs

by David Kennard | Outdoors & Nature | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 075531235x Global Overview for this book
Registered by house-elfdobby of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 5/23/2009
Journal Entry 1 by house-elfdobby from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 23, 2009
Bought from a charity shop to release in the wild or share or maybe even read!

If you've found the book and you are reading this please make a journal entry and let me know where it has ended up, I love to find out where my books have gone! If you decided to join BookCrossing, please say house-elfdobby sent you. Many thanks and Happy BookCrossing!

Released 7 yrs ago (9/24/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Hello, thank you for being curious enough to visit Bookcrossing!

Even if this isn't your kind of book and you don't intend to read it I'd appreciate it if you would make a journal entry of some sort. Maybe you could say where you found it (they don't always stay where they were originally left!) or what you think of the idea of travelling books.

Then, leave it for someone else to find. And don't forget, if you make release notes (to say where you've left it, and when) next time it's journalled you'll hear from it too! If you decide to join please say that house-elfdobby sent you - many thanks and happy Bookcrossing!

Taking this one along to the 2011 Nottingham UnCon to find it a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 09, 2011
Picked up at the Nottingham Uncon. Going on Mount TBR.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmissmarkeywing at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/22/2019 UTC) at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I hope you like the book. MissMarkey.