P.S. I Love You

by Cecelia Ahern | Journals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Elddau1 of Yass, New South Wales Australia on 5/22/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Elddau1 from Yass, New South Wales Australia on Friday, May 22, 2009
from Amazon.com reader reviews:
4.0 out of 5 stars P.S. I Love This Book..., November 23, 2005
By Erika Sorocco (Southern California, USA)

Holly and Gerry were the perfect married couple from day one. Always happy, always smiling, and always there for one another. The kind of couple that others envy. But at the age of thirty, Gerry is diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, and soon passes away. Holly is heartbroken. However, months after Gerry's death, Holly receives a package of letters that Gerry left for her before his death, letters instructing her to perform various different tasks that will keep his memory alive. Now, with the help of her closest girlfriends, and a family who drives her crazy, Holly is embarking on a new life that's even greater than the one she was forced to leave in the dust.

There are those books that leave you feeling sad upon completion, and those that leave you with a happy feeling. Cecelia Ahern's P.S. I LOVE YOU is a book that leaves you feeling a mix of both. Her characters are very in-depth, and dimensional, and show various sides of their personalities throughout the novel. This is a story that will make you laugh, and cry along with the characters, and hope for the best outcome possible for them. Like reading about your best friend, P.S. I LOVE YOU features sub-stories that will appeal to both sexes, both young and old. A first-rate first novel that will keep you guessing from first page to last. NOTE: Keep the tissues close by.
Erika Sorocco
Book Review Columnist for The Community Bugle Newspaper

Journal Entry 2 by Elddau1 at Sent by mail, Anniversary RABCK draw -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 22, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/12/2009 UTC) at Sent by mail, Anniversary RABCK draw -- Controlled Releases

Sent to wibba as the winner of my Wishlist competition:
'My 1st BC-versary. RABCK to make your Wish come true!'

Happy Reading!
;-)

Journal Entry 3 by wibba from Foxton, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 24, 2009
Thank you Elddau-look forward to reading this. She is a new author that I have been introduced to via bookcrossing and not someone I would have autoamtically gone for but I am enjoying her books

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Monday, January 04, 2010
received in todays mail. Thanks so much wibba.

Journal Entry 5 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Friday, September 03, 2010
A good story. Not quite as good as I expected, but definitely a nice read.

Reserved for flossie 771's birthday.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjmsmomwing at Birthday RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/21/2010 UTC) at Birthday RABCK, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 7 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, September 23, 2010
Received this book as part of the birthday rabck group from jmsmom.
Thank you!!! This has been on my wishlist for a while. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 8 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011
Adding to a box of books I am sending to a zone.

Journal Entry 9 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (12/5/2011 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 10 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2011
This book was recently recieved for the NTCRRS-OBCZ. Sadly I have been sick and it had not gottened JE-d yet. Sorry for the delay. The books are all headed to the zone tommorow. This book, however, is taking a short detor onto my shelves so I can read this first. I will make sure it gets to the NTCRRS-OBCZ when I am done.

Journal Entry 11 by PrettyPoodle at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (2/11/2012 UTC) at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

This is release number 35 for the 2012 Valentine's Challange.