Breath

by Tim Winton | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by roika of Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on 5/20/2009
Journal Entry 1 by roika from Mandurah, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Good quick read.

Journal Entry 2 by howth from Rockingham, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, May 21, 2009
I am the lucky recipient of this magical book. I am already engrossed in the story and will send it on it's way once finished.

CAUGHT IN PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 3 by howth at Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 29, 2009

Excellent book. Rich, descriptive and hard to put down.

Journal Entry 4 by howth at Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 29, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/30/2009 UTC) at Denmark, Western Australia Australia

Excellent book. Rich, descriptive and hard to put down.

Journal Entry 5 by howth at Denmark, Western Australia Australia on Friday, May 29, 2009

Excellent book. Rich, descriptive and hard to put down.

Journal Entry 6 by Lettsie from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tim Winton...apart from Cloud Street this is the only other of his books I read...and what a book! I think he is a brilliant writer...captures the psychology of the human to a T. This book had me enthralled and even though I have never ever surfed I now feel I understand 'the waves' and their life. An intriguing story, happy, sad, full of adventure and believable. Thanks Tim Winton and Roika whose name is listed as the primary 'freeer' of the book and to the person who passed it on to me, thank you.