Beyond the Dark

Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 5/18/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, May 18, 2009
Four stories in one book.

Four Bestselling Authors of paranormal romance and erotic thrills now take readers into a seductive midnight world of demons, mages, vampires, and knights, of queens with devilish secrets, and of devils with secret desires. Going this far is so dangerous, so exciting, so captivating, you may never want to come back down to earth.

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Sunday, August 02, 2009
Sending to JennyC1230, because I know she enjoys paranormal books.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 06, 2009
Thank you so much! You are so generous with your books! I really appreciate it. I am glad to have someone else who loves a lot of the same books so I can share them.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Lora Leigh does it in the lair of a strange breed, part man, part wolf, on the hunt for the woman he craves and needs to fulfill a hunger clawing at him from within.

Angela Knight does it in the psychic realm of a woman attuned to the touch of strangers and the powerful temptations of a seductive and mysterious protector.

Emma Holly does it in the fantastic Demon World where a powerful Queen rules until she commits the sin of falling in love with the handsome son of her worst enemy.

Diane Whiteside does it in an alternate universe of Regency magic where two lovers are threatened by a vicious mage, and swept up in a turbulent war off the Cornish cliffs.

My Review: Great erotic stories. I loved the stories by Lora Leigh and Angela Knight. I don't read many historical romances, so I skipped the other two stories. The Lora Leigh story was about Matthias who is a Wolf breed.

Sorry that I had this one so long before reading it! Saved for a bookbox.