Batman Forever: The Novelization

Registered by alkaline-kiwi of Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on 5/17/2009
Journal Entry 1 by alkaline-kiwi from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, May 17, 2009
Given two boxes full of books by BookCrosser Asrafrate. Thanks.

Available

Released 14 yrs ago (5/20/2009 UTC) at Boyfriend, for his TBR shelf, A Colleague -- Controlled Releases

Said he was keen on reading this one.

Journal Entry 3 by earok from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Thursday, May 21, 2009
Used to listen to the Audio book of the 1989 Batman film as a kid quite a bit. Sound be a good read.

Journal Entry 4 by earok from Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, February 26, 2010
Batman Forever was certainly one of the weaker films to be created about the iconic Superhero, but nevertheless as a fan of the character I knew I had to read this book.

I'll admit my memory of the film isn't fantastic, but the novelisation kept me interested through the way that it drew parallels between Bruce/Batman and Two Face's violence, Riddler's cunning and Robin's thirst for vengeance.

Certainly a worthwhile way to spend an afternoon for a fan of the Dark Knight.