Disney's Winnie the Pooh: Friendship Day--Lessons from the Hundred-Acre Wood

by Nancy Parent | Children's Books |
Registered by Classic-Cowgirl of Chino Valley, Arizona USA on 5/11/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Classic-Cowgirl from Chino Valley, Arizona USA on Monday, May 11, 2009
I have always enjoyed reading Winnie the Pooh to my children and then my grand children....I thought this book would be a lovely book to go on a journey!!

I am so glad you caught this book. Perhaps you have a child or grand child that will enjoy reading it before releasing it to travel once again. If you are not a member of bookcrossing I would invite you to join and please consider using me, Classic-Cowgirl, as the one who referred you. Once you join you too can "watch" and enjoy the travels of this book through it's BCID number. Membership is FREE and it only takes a couple of minutes to join.

Journal Entry 2 by Classic-Cowgirl at Memory Park in Chino Valley, Arizona USA on Thursday, October 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (10/8/2009 UTC) at Memory Park in Chino Valley, Arizona USA

I left this fun book for children in the kids playground area. I hope a little person enjoys it!!!

Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Babysitter.....whomever please take a moment to make a journal entry on this book using the BCID number. If you are not already a member of bookcrossing it is such a great way of sharing books with others. Please consider joining and using me, Classic-Cowgirl, as the one who referred you. Imagine the joy and excitement of a child "watching" their book as it travels...perhaps around the world!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, October 09, 2009
We were a bit surprised but our kids have read it five times since we found it. Thank you.

CAUGHT IN CHINO VALLEY AZ USA

Journal Entry 4 by peacemom60 at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2012
I was at a Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly, working at the Lost-n-Found booth when I discovered someone had left several items on the table top. As I was logging the items I realized that this book was purposely left. I read it and thought"...this book started it's journey in AZ and after 3 yrs. still hasn't traveled out of state. This is sad for a travelling book, it should get to travel!Since I live in Bowling Green Ky, I decided to carry it back with me to see if it might get to really go somewhere. I will read it to my Religious Education director and see if she will read it to the Children's R.E. and send it on w/ someone in the group: maybe someone going to summer camp somewhere interesting or to a different summer vacation spot...Europe maybe? We shall see. At least this book, which I read and thoroughly enjoyed, will have travelled over 1,000 mi to here in KY now. Thank you, Classic-Cowgirl for starting this interesting activity. Now I will come to this site often just to see where this book gets to go!