The Bonesetter's Daughter

by Amy Tan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingwaterfallingwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 5/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingwaterfallingwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, May 08, 2009
trade-size paperback. different cover than shown. 2nd copy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwaterfallingwing at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, May 11, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/11/2009 UTC) at Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Sent to ladybug74 to restart her Professions bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by ladybug74 from Dothan, Alabama USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
This will go in my Professions Bookbox. Thank you so much for your generosity, waterfalling!

Journal Entry 4 by ladybug74 at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/13/2009 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

releasing into my professions bookbox, which will be traveling soon

Journal Entry 5 by mrsjones from Hamilton, Ohio USA on Saturday, June 27, 2009
I just finished reading "Saving Fish From Drowning" and want to read this one. I've heard rave reviews.

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Sunday, September 25, 2016
Amy Tan is such a masterful writer. I'll read anything she writes.
Adding this to the Asian bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by freezone at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 19, 2016
Made a stop at my home,as part of the Asian bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by freezone at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/22/2017 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

started this, but I felt like I had already read it, based on her other books and on the interviews I've read about Amy Tan's new memoir. She is a very talented storyteller and interesting writer, so I'm sure there's someone out there who has been looking for this book.

Journal Entry 9 by AlterEgoZoe at Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Came home in the far east bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Thursday, January 31, 2019
Received in the Far East Bookbox.

I have decided to pass this book along for someone else to enjoy.

Released 1 mo ago (2/20/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #12306 - 12th Ave. and Lincoln St. in Denver, Colorado USA

Released at the Little Free Library at 12th and Lincoln. Please enjoy!