Crusader

by Edward Bloor | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 9780152063146 Global Overview for this book
Registered by 4thEstate of Montclair, New Jersey USA on 5/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by 4thEstate from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Friday, May 08, 2009
I read this back in college when I was taking a course on teen literature. It's pretty good, and I've read some of Bloor's other stuff.

Journal Entry 2 by TaleofGenji at North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Thursday, May 12, 2011
This came home in my potluck bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by TaleofGenji at North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 01, 2011
I did enjoy this book, however, the writer shortchanged some very important themes with a weak plot. Roberta faces everything from racism, drugs, death, consumerism, shallowness, hate crimes, suicide, to murder. Had the book had a stronger, more realistic ending, I would say that this should be on required readings lists. All in all, not a bad read, kept my attention.

Journal Entry 4 by TaleofGenji at South Hamilton, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 20, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (6/20/2011 UTC) at South Hamilton, Massachusetts USA

Enjoyed this book and hopes it finds a new reader to share their feelings. Placing in my FICTION Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Taking out of: TaleofGenji's Fiction Bookbox. This looks like a good read.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
I haven't read this book, but I'm trying to shrink Mt. TBR, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 15, 2017
Putting into the 19th round of Bookstogive's General Literature VBB.