A Whisper of Eternity

by Amanda Ashley | Romance |
Registered by EternalRomance of Perry, Oklahoma USA on 5/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by EternalRomance from Perry, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, May 07, 2009
"HE WILL NOT LOSE HER AGAIN
When artist Tracy Warner purchases the rambling seaside house built above Dominic St. John's hidden lair, he recognizes in her spirit the woman he has loved countless time over the centuries. Drawing her into the fascinating, seductive world of the vampire, he aches to believe that this time she will not refuse his Dark Gift. But when Dominic's acient rival appears in Sea Cliff, hungry for territory and power, Tracy becomes a pawn in a deadly game. To save her--and the passion that burns between them--Domince must offer...A WHISPER OF ETERNITY"

It's been a while since I read this one. It ended up on my shelf as a part of an Amanda Ashley collection until I decided to make room for a writer I liked better. The concept was creative, and I did enjoy it when I read it, but little is memorible about it.

Journal Entry 2 by EternalRomance at by mail, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (5/28/2009 UTC) at by mail, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sent to JennyC1230.
I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to trading more with you in the future.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Received yesterday in the mail! Thank you so much for trading with me! I wasn't sure if I would like Amanda Ashley, but after I read the first one I was hooked! Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, June 14, 2014
My Review: I liked this story it's a good one in the vampire romance genre, but this is one of her weaker stories.

Saved for a bookbox.

Highlight below for spoilers: ---> It annoyed me that Tracy keeps saying no to being turned vampire by Dominic, the love of her life, but then when he turns her without her permission she is not even a little bit upset and accepts it without complaint.

Released 6 yrs ago (6/16/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Put into Aramena's Any Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, November 13, 2014
My Any Genre Book Box has come home! I haven't read Amanda Ashley, but I picked up four of her books at the last library sale I went to. This one will definitely go in my TBR.