The Gutenberg Elegies: The Fate of Reading in an Electronic Age

by Sven Birkerts | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 5/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, May 04, 2009
Requested from paperbackswap.com.

Releasing to MaryZee's Bookish Bookbox.

To the finder of this book:

If you are in the Pendleton, Oregon area, I'd love for you to check out my Official BookCrossing Zone at Whitey's Carmel Corn on the corner of Main and Court streets. Upstairs, you'll find a whole shelf full of books that you can choose from for free---and even leave some of your own!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 3 by nynjagrrrl from Elkhorn, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, December 31, 2009
This book came in a bookbox a few days ago. Thanks for sending it!