The Hollow (Sign of Seven Trilogy 2)

by Nora Roberts | Horror |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 5/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2009
Brought this as a special offer with the 1st book in the trilogy for a fantastic price a while ago. Just registering it, as I have almost finished my current book.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, May 17, 2009
Just finished this brilliant book and am desperate to find out how the trilogy ends!!! (Am eagerly awaiting the delivery on the final instalment.) This book had me gripped. This part of the trilogy was from the perspective of two more main charachters (different from instalment one), which was a pleasant surprise. Nora Roberts is a fantastic writer! Really transported me right into the story.

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/13/2010 UTC) at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Loaned this to my little sister as I love it & hope she will too.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Got this back from my sister today. Plan to read and release soon

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 02, 2014
This was pretty much just as exciting to read a second time, as it was the first - a sign of excellent storytelling! This book picks up the story set in Blood Brothers, but primarily focusing on Fox and Layla's blossoming relationship. As a team of six, the friends make some importaint discoveries, bringing them (hopefully closer) to being able to end the curse hanging over Hawkins Hollow. I can't wait to re-read the final instalment now!

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Catford, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 19, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/17/2015 UTC) at Catford, Greater London United Kingdom

Gave the whole trilogy too my sister in law in enjoy. Who knows where life (or their next reader) will take them next...