Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy 1)

by Nora Roberts | Romance |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 5/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2009
Brought this as a special offer with the next book in the trilogy for a fantastic price a while ago. Just registering it, as I have almost finished my current book.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Wow! I really have an eye for a great book! I found this book on special offer with the next one in the trilogy. This book had me addicted! The ploy kept me guessing an d made me desperate to know what was going to happen next! I'm eagerly attacking the next one & just trying to find the final one in the trilogy!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (1/13/2010 UTC) at My sister, A book loan -- Controlled Releases

Loaned this to my little sister as I love it & hope she will too.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Got this back from my sister today. Plan to read and release soon

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, June 29, 2014
Despite the fact that I have read this book before and know where the story is going, I really enjoyed the journey getting there. That in my humble opinion is the mark of excellent story telling. I'm really looking forward to enjoying the rest of the trilogy again now.

Ps - for those who have not yet had the pleasure, this book is a fast paced romantic thriller/mystery with a few scares along the way. In other words plenty to keep them pages turning.

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Catford, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 19, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/17/2015 UTC) at Catford, Greater London United Kingdom

Gave the whole trilogy too my sister in law in enjoy. Who knows where life (or their next reader) will take them next...