The Daughters of Cain (Inspector Morse Mysteries)

by Colin Dexter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingLittleSuzwing of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 04, 2009
I recently moved into my boyfriend's flat. As a true test of how much he loves me, he agreed to give away many of his own books in order to make room for mine. Awww...

This is one of those discarded books. I hope it has a good journey and finds many new readers.

Journal Entry 2 by wingLittleSuzwing at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (5/7/2009 UTC) at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

To be released at meetup

Journal Entry 3 by sarahsally from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 01, 2009
OK. A tiny bit predictable, but what the heck, it's Morse, and that's always good for a few hours escapism. . .

Journal Entry 4 by sarahsally at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 01, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (10/1/2009 UTC) at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

At the meetup

Journal Entry 5 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 01, 2009
This was left behind at the meetup so I've picked it up again to release or rabck elsewhere

Journal Entry 6 by wingLittleSuzwing at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 21, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/21/2009 UTC) at Canongate Books OBCZ in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

If you are new to bookcrossing - welcome and congratulations for finding a book! Please leave a journal entry to let me and any other readers know where it has gone and what you thought of it.