The Judas Tree

by A. J. Cronin | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 076422087X Global Overview for this book
Registered by sleone of Oakland, California USA on 5/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by sleone from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009
for release

Released 11 yrs ago (5/2/2009 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

for release

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Old Little, Brown hardcover Book Club Edition of the 1961 novel by A.J. Cronin. I picked this up this morning from the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1931 Hatter's Castle [read 2011]
1956 A Thing of Beauty (Crusader's Tomb) [n/a]
1958 The Northern Light [read 2019]
1958 The Innkeeper's Wife (short story) [n/a]
1959 The Native Doctor (An Apple in Eden) [n/a]

Edit May 25, 2020: After going through a number of books by this author, I mostly found him to be a bit tedious. I mostly skimmed this one for time. I currently have this ranked at #1473 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.