The Deadly Dance (Agatha Raisin Mysteries, No. 15)

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by NMReader of Herndon, Virginia USA on 5/2/2009
Journal Entry 1 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009
Synopsis

Infuriated that her holiday was ruined by a mugging, Agatha Raisin decides to open up her own detective agency. The romance-minded sleuth is thrilled by visions of handsome fellow gumshoes and headline-making crimes—but soon finds the only cases she can get are a non-glamorous lot of lost cats and an errant teenager. But when a wealthy divorcée hires the agency to investigate a death threat against her daughter Cassandra, Agatha thwarts a vicious attack on the heiress bride. Now Agatha is in hot pursuit of the culprit. But when the groom’s father turns up dead, Agatha must untangle a growing list of suspects, from Carsely’s quiet village lanes to Paris’ most fashionable streets. Soon the willfully undaunted Agatha is in trouble with French and British police; on the outs (again) with old friends—and dead in the sights of a murderer.

Journal Entry 2 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 02, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/2/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Putting in nuttyreader's bookbox.

I really want to read but am in a spiral to read in order

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009
taking from book box

Journal Entry 4 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Sunday, June 07, 2009
another good one ready for the spiral

Journal Entry 5 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/9/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

spiral book being sent on

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 15, 2009
At the moment I have most of the series in my house. I'll read as quickly as I can and pass on

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 15, 2010
Quick upadte on this book:

I plan to start tonight
May 17: Agatha and Emma are off to a good start in the Detective business
May 18: I love Agatha. She always makes me laugh
May 19: Poor Agatha and Charles. They are having a time of it. I am about 60 pages from the end. I hope to finish this evening. Haven't heard back from my last PM to Bug2004. I will try again.

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 20, 2010
How can you not love how Agatha bumbles and stumbles and yet manages to solve the mystery?

It is amusing how Agatha's intuition leads her to the correct solution.

I think my favorite part of this book is Agatha is starting to learn what makes a good friend.

I received a pm from Bug2004 and so will drop this in the mail today or tomorrow with Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House.

Journal Entry 9 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/20/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Hoping to drop at PO tonight. If not it will go to PO when they open tomorrow.

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 3220 0001 8482 6893

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Friday, May 28, 2010
Arrived safely.

Journal Entry 11 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Mailed off today. Very, very sorry for the delay.